- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Indicted Alabama legislator defends contributions
Question of the Day
ENTERPRISE, Ala. (AP) - Indicted state Rep. Barry Moore of Enterprise says the $25,000 he received from a political action committee operated by the House speaker is appropriate and he expects to receive more.
Campaign finance reports show Storm PAC operated by House Speaker Mike Hubbard donated $10,000 to Moore’s campaign April 23, the day before Moore was charged with perjury and giving false statements to grand jurors investigating possible government corruption. Then the PAC donated $15,000 to Moore one week later. The same day Moore used $25,000 in campaign money to retain the law firm of former Attorney General Bill Baxley.
Moore told the Dothan Eagle (http://bit.ly/1hQKixJ ) the Storm PAC contribution is one of many donations he’s received since his indictment.
Information from: The Dothan Eagle, http://www.dothaneagle.com
TWT Video Picks
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- ON THE RUN: Competition for Redskins backup running back is heating up
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors