- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- African leader cancels trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag when Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
Packers sign 4th-round pick LB Carl Bradford
Question of the Day
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) - The Packers have signed fourth-round draft pick Carl Bradford, finalizing the agreement with the linebacker on the day the team opened its rookie minicamp.
Coach Mike McCarthy has said the 6-foot-1 rookie from Arizona State will begin camp at outside linebacker.
General manager Ted Thompson on Friday also signed undrafted free agent Tanner Miller, a 6-foot-1 safety from Iowa.
Fifth-round pick Corey Linsley signed his rookie deal on Thursday. The center from Ohio State could be in the mix for the starting job in Green Bay after veteran Evan Dietrich-Smith left as a free agent for Tampa Bay.
The Packers this week also formally announced the signing of receiver Jared Abbrederis, a Wisconsin native who played college ball with the Badgers.
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- GOP report sees ties between rich donors, green 'nonprofits'
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- NAPOLITANO: Is the president incompetent or lawless?
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world