- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Doctors save man at Portland Heart Walk
Question of the Day
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) - Cardiologists taking part in the American Heart Association’s annual Portland Heart and Stroke Walk saved a fellow participant who went into cardiac arrest on the Eastbank Esplanade.
Cigarroa and another cardiologist on the walk, Brad Evans, pumped on the man’s chest and detected spontaneous heart beats.
Paramedics who had struggled to get to the scene because of the big crowd and a closed bridge then used a defibrillator to restore the man’s heart rhythm.
The unidentified man was taken to a hospital. Cigarroa told the paper he heard the man will survive and is neurologically intact.
The event drew 8,000 participants.
Information from: The Oregonian, http://www.oregonlive.com
TWT Video Picks
Out of "the shadows," they demand citizenship without consequences
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- ON THE RUN: Competition for Redskins backup running back is heating up
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors