- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Jaguars C Bowanko, a 6th-rounder, signs contract
Question of the Day
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) - The Jacksonville Jaguars have signed center Luke Bowanko, a sixth-round draft pick from Virginia, to a four-year contract.
The deal is worth $2.3 million and includes a $94,000 signing bonus.
A three-year starter for the Cavaliers, the 6-foot-6, 300-pound Bowanko is the first of Jacksonville’s nine draft picks to sign.
Bowanko, the 205th overall selection in the NFL draft earlier this month, is expected to compete with Mike Brewster and Patrick Lewis to fill the starting center spot. Veteran center Brad Meester retired in January after 14 seasons.
AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- ON THE RUN: Competition for Redskins backup running back is heating up
- Obama vows veto of House border bill
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors