- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Obama: Nothing to fear but record
Question of the Day
President Franklin D. Roosevelt famously said, “We have nothing to fear but fear itself.” When President Obama leaves office, he will have nothing to fear but history.
Here are but a few scandals that have taken place on Mr. Obama’s watch: the Operation Fast and Furious scandal, the Associated Press-James Rosen investigation, the Benghazi murders and their subsequent cover-up, the Internal Revenue Service targeting of conservative organizations, the Veterans Affairs medical malfeasance, and the Obamacare deceptions and debacle. These are piling up higher than a pyramid. When the presidential power is gone, the administration’s acolytes will have nothing to fear. They can unburden themselves as the threat of retaliation disappears. Hopefully, the dirty laundry that will be exposed will awaken the American people to empty-suit politicians with exalted egos and socialist dreams.
JOSEPH R. FARRELL
About the Author
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Reject any legislation dubbed 'comprehensive'
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Media are complicit in Hamas' tactics
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Gazans should help defeat Hamas
- EDITORIAL: The impeachment trap
- EDITORIAL: Illegal aliens in the shadows? What shadows?
Latest Blog Entries
TWT Video Picks
Get Breaking Alerts
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- HURT: Impeaching Obama is a losing strategy for the GOP
- MSNBC's Ronan Farrow questions lack of racial diversity in emoji characters
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Obama vows veto of House border bill
- ISTOOK: Get ready for super-priced burgers due to NLRB decree