- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Raiders claim WR Little off waivers
Question of the Day
Oakland also signed free-agent linebacker Bojay Filimoeatu (BO-jay FEE-lee-moy-ah-too) and cornerback Jansen Watson on Monday after they tried out for the team at a rookie minicamp over the weekend.
Little has played 48 games and started 41 in three seasons with Cleveland after being drafted in the second round out of North Carolina in 2011. He has 155 career catches for 1,821 yards and eight touchdowns. Last season, Little caught 41 passes for 465 yards and two scores.
The Raiders waived cornerback Johnny Adams, linebacker Frank Beltre and receiver D.J. Coles to make room on the roster.
AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL
The president could pay the full price for ignoring Congress
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- BERMAN & MADYOON: An Iranian-Turkish reset
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Pentagon team dispatched to Ukraine amid crisis with Russia
- Ron Paul: U.S. partly to blame for Malaysia Airlines disaster
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- Gen. James Amos, Marine Corps commandant, slams Obama's handling of Iraq
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq