- Virginia police: 2 dead after storm at campground
- Ukrainian prime minister announces resignation
- House members question $17 billion VA request
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo launches statewide task force to collect LGBT data
- Obama’s motorcade prevents woman in labor from crossing street to hospital
- Grijalva: Anti-trafficking law ‘line in the sand for many of us’
- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
- U.N. Human Rights head accuses Israel of war crimes
- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
Titans’ Mettenberger, Williamson agree to terms
Question of the Day
Mettenberger threw for 3,082 yards and 22 touchdowns at LSU last season and ranked fourth nationally in passing efficiency. Mettenberger passed for 5,783 yards and 35 touchdowns during his LSU career.
Williamson, a linebacker, had 296 career tackles at Kentucky. He produced more than 100 tackles each of the last two seasons.
The Titans now have agreed to terms with four of their six draft picks.
The only unsigned Titans draft picks are first-round selection Taylor Lewan and second-round choice Bishop Sankey. Lewan’s an offensive tackle from Michigan and Sankey’s a running back from Washington.
AP NFL website: -www.pro32.ap.org and -www.twitter.com/AP_NFL
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Obama's empty tough-talk: Gun prosecutions plummet on his watch
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Whistleblowers flood VA with lawsuits despite apology
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Conservative groups decry Democrats' 'war on women' tactic
- Obama says public not familiar enough with issues
- Astronaut shares 'saddest photo' from space: Bombs bursting over Israel, Gaza
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq