- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Senate takeover not worth supporting abortion
Question of the Day
Ben S. Carson’s column (“Charting a course between principle and pragmatism,” Web, May 20) shows a lack of regard for human beings in the unborn stage. He endorses Senate candidate Monica Wehby, Oregon Republican, who supports the killing of human beings in the unborn stage.
I understand the strategic need to support “pro-choice” Republican politicians in order to end control of the Senate by the Democratic Party, a party now totally controlled by the criminal abortionist movement. However, we must maintain the principle that politicians who support unlimited killing of human beings in the unborn stage are morally unfit to hold any public office.
All human beings have an inalienable natural right to live a full human life span. Killing human beings in the first nine months of life and depriving them of their entire human life spans violate this most fundamental right and is, therefore, a crime. Politicians who support prenatal homicide are a deadly danger to the human race and must be kept out of power to the fullest extent possible.
About the Author
- Take a first look at The Washington Times' new dynamic website
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: West shouldn't pander to Putin
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: 'Redskins' hardly the only offender
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Radar, torpedos to end Hamas tunnels?
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Gaza 'analysis' poorly veiled bigotry
Latest Blog Entries
TWT Video Picks
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Get Breaking Alerts
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- Houston mayor: Sorry that police put man's blind dog on road to die