- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
Oklahoma St. rallies past Texas in Big 12 baseball
Question of the Day
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) - Oklahoma State scored three runs in the bottom of the eighth inning to rally for a 3-1 win over Texas in the Big 12 baseball tournament Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark in Oklahoma City.
Tanner Krietemeier and Tim Arakawa had RBI singles during the inning of Saturday’s game for the Cowboys (43-15), who forced a second game between the teams in the double-elimination format to determine which team would face No. 2 seed TCU in the title game on Sunday.
Winning pitcher Blake Battenfield pitched three innings of scoreless relief. Thomas Hatch started and allowed one run on four hits in 4 1/3 innings. Brendan McCurry got his 18th save with a perfect ninth inning.
Texas starter Nathan Thornhill gave up two hits and no runs in six innings.
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
- Michelle Obama says money in politics is bad, asks donors for 'big, fat check'
- Presidents of Honduras, Guatemala blame U.S. for border children crisis
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- EDITORIAL: Detroit's water 'spigot bigots'
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Brian Kelly, Notre Dame ready for different route to title
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- PRUDEN: The Democratic-wannabe mice under Hillary Clinton's feet
- Tom Petty: 'No one's got Christ more wrong than the Christians'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq