- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
OSU beats Texas, advances to Big 12 title game
Question of the Day
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) - Oklahoma State has defeated Texas 6-4 to advance to the Big 12 baseball championship game.
The top-seeded Cowboys broke a 3-all tie Saturday night with three runs in the top of the eighth.
Oklahoma State (45-15) will play No. 2 seed TCU Sunday with a chance to sweep the regular-season and postseason titles. The Cowboys finished a game ahead of the Horned Frogs during the regular season.
Tanner Krietemeier, Donnie Walton and Case Bryan each had two hits for the Cowboys in a game that included a 2 ½-hour rain delay. Mark Robinette got the win with three innings of scoreless relief.
Brooks Marlow, Mark Payton and C.J. Hinojosa each had two hits for the Longhorns (38-18).
Oklahoma State defeated Texas 3-1 on Saturday afternoon to force the late game.
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Army's 3-D printed bombs to create 'a whole new universe' of lethal capabilities
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- GOP leaders delay border bill, leave Obama in control
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Colorado poll shows women tuning out Democrats' 'war on women' strategy
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world