- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Your Top Plays for Today
Question of the Day
Your Top Plays for Today: AP’s Sports Guide
—NO. 1 ADAM SCOTT WINS COLONIAL, BEATS DUFNER IN PLAYOFF
Adam Scott made a 7-foot birdie putt on the third hole of a playoff to end his first week as the world’s No. 1 player with a victory at Colonial.
—RANGERS MOVE WITHIN 1 WIN OF CUP FINALS WITH 3-2 OT WIN OVER CANADIENS
Martin St. Louis put New York within one win of the Stanley Cup finals, scoring 6:02 into overtime to give the Rangers a 3-2 victory over the Montreal Canadiens in Game 4 of the Eastern Conference finals.
—FEDERER, WILLIAMS SISTERS WIN ON DAY 1 AT FRENCH OPEN
Roger Federer had little trouble beating Lukas Lacko of Slovakia 6-2, 6-4, 6-2. As soon as he finished, Serena Williams took over on Court Philippe Chatrier, the main stadium at the French Open, and beat Alize Lim 6-2, 6-1.
—JOSH BECKETT PITCHES 1ST CAREER NO-HITTER, DODGERS SHUT DOWN PHILLIES 6-0
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- Obama: 'Not a new Cold War,' but new Russia sanctions announced
- McCLAUGHRY: Finish off the "Islamic State" quickly and cheaply
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world