- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Central American leaders: I need help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
Question of the Day
All Times EDT
Site: Dublin, Ohio.
Course: Muirfield Village Golf Club (7,352 yards, par 72).
Purse: $6.2 million. Winner’s share: $1,116,000.
Television: Golf Channel (Thursday, 2:30-6:30 p.m., 7-11 p.m., 11:30 p.m.-3:30 a.m.; Friday, 2:30-6:30 p.m., 9:30 p.m.-1:30 a.m.; Saturday, 12:30-2:30 p.m., 7:30 p.m.-12:30 a.m.; Sunday, noon-2 p.m., 7:30 p.m.-12:30 a.m.) and CBS (Saturday, 3-6 p.m.; Sunday, 2:30-6 p.m.).
Last year: Matt Kuchar won the second of his two 2013 titles, closing with a 4-under 68 for a two-stroke victory over Kevin Chappell.
Last week: Adam Scott won the Colonial in his first event as the No. 1 player in the world. He beat Jason Dufner with a birdie on the third hole of a playoff.
Notes: Scott tops the field along with Kuchar, Masters champion Bubba Watson, Rory McIlroy, Phil Mickelson and 2010 winner Justin Rose. … Kuchar won the RBC Heritage in April for his seventh PGA Tour title. … McIlroy won the European Tour’s BMW PGA at Wentworth on Sunday for his first victory of the year. … Jack Nicklaus founded the tournament in 1976 and won in 1977 and 1984. … The United States won the Presidents Cup at Muirfield Village in October. … Annika Sorenstam is the tournament honoree. … Jason Day is returning from a thumb injury that limited him to only the Masters since his Match Play victory. … Mexico’s Carlos Ortiz is making his PGA Tour debut. He leads the Web.com Tour with two victories and earnings of $365,469. … The St. Jude Classic is next week in Memphis, Tennessee, followed by the U.S. Open at Pinehurst in North Carolina.
SHOPRITE LPGA CLASSIC
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- 'Pocket drones': U.S. Army developing tiny spies for the next big war
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Russia shipping sophisticated weapons systems to Ukraine separatists
- Michelle Obama says money in politics is bad, asks donors for 'big, fat check'
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- EDITORIAL: Detroit's water 'spigot bigots'
- White House readies for House GOP impeachment push: 'Foolish' to ignore
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq