- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
Ravens rookie Taliaferro arrested in Virginia
Question of the Day
WILLIAMSBURG, Va. (AP) - Police in Virginia say Baltimore Ravens rookie running back Lorenzo Taliaferro has been charged with public intoxication and destruction of property.
Williamsburg Police Maj. Greg Riley said Tuesday the misdemeanor charges stem from an incident early Saturday. He said Taliaferro was with a boisterous group of people who piled into a cab and broke a window.
Both charges are misdemeanors.
A telephone listing could not be found for Taliaferro. Records on file in General District Court did not list an attorney for him.
Taliaferro played at Bruton High School in Yorktown and played college ball at Coastal Carolina.
AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- GOP report sees ties between rich donors, green 'nonprofits'
- NAPOLITANO: Is the president incompetent or lawless?
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world