- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Eric Cantor says he’ll resign on Aug. 18
- Ted Nugent slams ‘lying freaks’ at liberal media: I’m ‘doing God’s work’
- Joe Biden’s secret love: Skinny-dipping, Secret Service agents say
- Just-forged Israel-Hamas cease-fire ends in rocket fire
- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
Monroe High students caught changing grades
Question of the Day
MONROE, Wash. (AP) - Four Monroe High School students are in trouble after demonstrating some advanced computer skills. Unfortunately, they were using their talents to hack into a teacher’s computer to change their grades in a science class they were failing.
The Daily Herald reports (http://is.gd/601sHq ) two of the students were directly involved in the grade-changing. The others were aware that their grades were being changed.
School District spokeswoman Rosemary O’Neill says a student used a key logging device to record the sequence of key strokes the teacher used as a password for the electronic grade book.
They wanted to change their failing grades to passing and get academic credit for the class.
O’Neill says the sad thing about the case was the students were so frightened of failing.
Information from: The Daily Herald, http://www.heraldnet.com
TWT Video Picks
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- PRUDEN: Cooling the manufactured impeachment panic
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
- Congress leaves Obama holding the burden of border children
- Just-forged Israel-Hamas 3-day cease-fire ends in rocket fire
- Islamic militants seize Benghazi as U.S. evacuates Libya
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world