- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Nats’ Zimmerman plays left field in rehab game
Question of the Day
WOODBRIDGE, Va. (AP) - Ryan Zimmerman made his pro outfield debut Saturday night, playing five innings in left for the Washington Nationals’ Class-A affiliate.
The career third baseman fielded only one ball, retrieving a double into the gap and getting the ball back to the infield in the Potomac Nationals’ game against the Salem Red Sox.
Zimmerman has been on the 15-day disabled list since April 13, the day after he broke his right thumb diving into second base during a pickoff attempt.
The Nationals have several reasons to experiment with Zimmerman in left field. He was having throwing problems at third base before his latest injury, Anthony Rendon has played well filling in at third, and left fielder Bryce Harper is out until mid-July following thumb surgery.
Zimmerman went 1 for 3 at the plate.
The president could pay the full price for ignoring Congress
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- BERMAN & MADYOON: An Iranian-Turkish reset
- MAY: Barbarians at Jordan's gate
- EDITORIAL: Obamacare in intensive care
- Pentagon team dispatched to Ukraine amid crisis with Russia
- Hamas terrorists wear Israeli army uniforms to ambush soldiers in Gaza
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq