- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Miranda Lambert leads CMT nominations
Question of the Day
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Thanks to her friends in country music, Miranda Lambert leads the Country Music Television nominations by pairing with her husband Blake Shelton, her girl group Pistol Annies and good friend Keith Urban.
She’s up for two individual awards for her video “Automatic,” two for collaborating with the Annies on Shelton’s song “Boys ‘Round Here” and two more for her duet with Urban on “We Were Us.”
Luke Bryan and Florida Georgia Line have five nominations each, and Urban and Taylor Swift are tied with four nominations.
Lambert will be hard to beat this year, with three videos in the top category of Video of the Year and two in the Collaborative Video of the Year category.
Voting begins Monday at CMT.com and continues until June 1. The awards show will be held in Nashville, Tennessee, on June 4.
TWT Video Picks
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- ON THE RUN: Competition for Redskins backup running back is heating up
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors