- Iraq: 60 dead in attack on prisoner convoy
- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
Stabbed class president to speak at commencement
Question of the Day
DELAWARE, Ohio (AP) - The senior class president at a central Ohio college who was stabbed while he slept at his fraternity house is out of the hospital and will speak at the school’s commencement ceremony this weekend.
The Columbus Dispatch (http://bit.ly/1fPqXls ) reports that 21-year-old Anthony Peddle was hospitalized Saturday after someone entered the Chi Phi house at Ohio Wesleyan University in Delaware and stabbed him in the chest and hand.
Delaware police said Peddle probably knew his attacker. The fraternity house had no sign of forced entry. There have been no arrests.
Peddle is an early childhood education major from Detroit.
Information from: The Columbus Dispatch, http://www.dispatch.com
TWT Video Picks
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- EDITORIAL: Poor Hillary, rock-star wannabe
- Netanyahu's Wikipedia page replaced with giant Palestinian flag
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Hezbollah in Syria could join fight against Israel
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes
- Democratic Sen. John Walsh plagiarized War College master's thesis: report
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- FIELDS: A tale of a boy, a Bible and a gun
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq