- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: ‘Emergency plan’ launched
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
- Iraq: 60 dead in attack on prisoner convoy
- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
Colorado may propose new health insurance zones
Question of the Day
DENVER (AP) - Colorado health insurance regulators may announce a new plan Friday for geographic rating zones that help determine insurance premiums.
The Colorado Division of Insurance change comes in response to complaints from four mountain counties that wound up with highest-in-the-nation premiums. The office accepted public comments through Wednesday.
Some expect the “Resort” area of Garfield, Pitkin, Eagle and Summit counties to be added to neighboring counties to smooth differences. The result could be a slight reduction in premiums for the four counties and slightly higher premiums in those neighboring counties.
If approved by federal authorities, the change would not take effect until January of next year.
Proposed zone revisions: http://1.usa.gov/1itD1TD
TWT Video Picks
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: 'Emergency plan' launched
- Despite rhetoric, gun prosecutions plummet under Obama
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- Obama says public not familiar enough with issues
- CROWLEY: The good-time president
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Hezbollah in Syria could join fight against Israel
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- EDITORIAL: Poor Hillary, rock-star wannabe
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq