- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Department of Juvenile Justice hosting job fairs
Question of the Day
ATLANTA (AP) - The Georgia Department of Juvenile Justice officials is hosting a series of job fairs throughout the state to fill several positions with the agency.
Department officials said this week that they’re searching for employees ranging from information technology specialists to corrections officers and maintenance workers, and will be recruiting at several job fairs that are free and open to the public.
Officials will be recruiting at the Delta Career Expo in Decatur on Thursday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Another recruitment event is scheduled for 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Thursday at the Goodwill Employer Expo in Dublin.
Additional public recruitment events are scheduled for May 14-22 in Dublin, Soperton, Metter and Marietta. A recruitment fair for veterans is also scheduled for May 22 at Fort Stewart.
TWT Video Picks
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
- Rahm Emanuel: Send illegal immigrant shelter kids to Chicago
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- 'Pocket drones': U.S. Army developing tiny spies for the next big war
- Family of Marine killed in Afghanistan pushes back against cover-up
- CURL: Obama, staffers not even pretending any more
- Pentagon running out of time to find mass of missing weapons in Afghanistan
- Federal judge rules D.C. ban on handguns in public is unconstitutional
- D.C. seeks stay in order striking down ban on handguns in public
- The List: Top 20 TV medical shows
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq