- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Florida couple who died with kids met in Michigan
Question of the Day
DETROIT (AP) - A relative says the couple who died with their two children in a burning Florida home met in Lansing when they both worked as state legislative aides.
Gordon Lambie says his daughter and son-in-law, Kimberly and Darrin Campbell, were successful and close with their teenage children. Authorities say they think the Wednesday fire at the five-bedroom Tampa home was intentionally set.
Lambie says Kimberly Campbell graduated from Central Michigan University and her husband had an MBA from the University of Michigan. They moved to the Tampa area in 2001, but sold their house and had been renting the one they were found in from former tennis star James Blake.
Nineteen-year-old Colin Campbell was a baseball player about to graduate from high school, and his sister, 15-year-old Megan, took dance lessons.
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- ON THE RUN: Competition for Redskins backup running back is heating up
- Obama vows veto of House border bill
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors