- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Ravens take LB Mosley with 17th overall pick
Question of the Day
Mosley deflected 19 passes, had five interceptions and caused two fumbles while at Alabama. He returned three of those interceptions for touchdowns.
“He’s fast, instinctive, smart, playmaker,” Ravens assistant general manager Eric DeCosta said. “People always ask about best player available and what that means. He was the best available player on our board and he would’ve been the best available player on our board at 10.”
“By the time we got to six minutes, there were no calls,” he said. “So we’re just elated to have C.J. Mosley as a part of our football team.”
Mosley won’t soon forget the encounter.
“I felt just like a little kid at a candy shop,” he said. “I see him all the time on TV, all the great speeches he’s done. That’s just something I can knock off my bucket list. I’m just glad I got the honor of seeing him.”
AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama: 'Not a new Cold War,' but new Russia sanctions announced
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- PHILLIPS: Once-in-a-century stupidity
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- HURT: Impeaching Obama is a losing strategy for the GOP
- Kerry's credibility questioned as fighting in Gaza rages
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world