- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
Va. woman dies after collapse at Md. foot race
Question of the Day
Sarah Defren’s pastor tells The Frederick News-Post (http://bit.ly/1soUlRb ) that the physical therapist from Edinburg (ED’-in-berg), Virginia, died Tuesday, two days after the race.
The Rev. Lisa Webb of Woodstock Presbyterian Church in Woodstock, Virginia, says Defren was taken to Frederick Memorial Hospital and then flown to Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore after she collapsed.
She says Defren was an avid runner who had competed in several other races.
Information from: The Frederick (Md.) News-Post, http://www.fredericknewspost.com
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Obama mum on where illegal immigrant children are sheltered
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of politicizing business
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Kerry's credibility questioned as fighting in Gaza rages
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world