- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Colts take Moncrief in 3rd round of NFL draft
Question of the Day
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) - The Colts may have filled another need Friday by selecting Mississippi receiver Donte Moncrief in the third round of the draft.
Indianapolis took two players in about two hours after sitting out the first day because general manager Ryan Grigson had traded Indy’s first-round pick to Cleveland in September for running back Trent Richardson.
First, they took versatile Ohio State offensive lineman Jack Mewhort in the second round, No. 59 overall, to help protect Andrew Luck. Then they selected the 6-foot-1 Moncrief from Ole Miss in the third round at No. 90 overall.
Grigson will make three more picks Saturday, the third and final day of the draft.
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- HURT: Impeaching Obama is a losing strategy for the GOP
- MSNBC's Ronan Farrow questions lack of racial diversity in emoji characters
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Obama vows veto of House border bill
- ISTOOK: Get ready for super-priced burgers due to NLRB decree
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world