- Associated Press - Sunday, October 26, 2014

BOULDER, Colo. (AP) - Neighbors using a garden hose are being credited with saving a house that was on fire in Boulder County.

Authorities say they got a call Saturday night that a house was on fire after a neighbor heard a fire alarm going off and went next door to investigate.

They found the homeowners gone and flames in a lower level bedroom. The neighbors broke a window to put out the fire.

The Boulder County Sheriff’s Office says quick action by the neighbors helped contain the fire to one room.

LOAD COMMENTS ()

 

Click to Read More

Click to Hide