- The Washington Times - Thursday, August 13, 2015

Kim Kardashian decided to add her two cents to the gun-control debate Wednesday when she learned of David Conley, a Texas man accused of breaking into his ex-wife’s home and fatally shooting her, her husband and six children with a gun he bought online.

“Have u heard of the heart breaking story about David Conley who slaughtered his ex girlfriend & her entire family! Her 6 kids,husband & her!” the reality star tweeted to her 34.4 million followers.

“He purchased the gun & ammo ONLINE! How is it so easy to purchase guns online!!! Does this not sicken you? No background checks needed!!!!!” Ms. Kardashian, 34, wrote, receiving 3,100 retweets.

“These gun safety laws have to change! This poor woman was tied up & saw every child of hers & husband get executed over 10 hours!” she said.

“My thoughts & prayers go out to Valerie Jackson’s family and friends! #GunLawsHAVEtoChange #GunSafety #BackgroundChecksNecessary,” she concluded.

Ms. Kardashian has previously said that guns “scare” her, The Daily Caller reported.

“I’m not the type to have them in my house - the security at the front of my house might but not in my house,” she said in July. “I truly honestly believe we don’t have strict enough gun control laws and it would change a lot.”

Mr. Conley, 49, has been charged with numerous counts of capital murder after Houston authorities say he fatally shot Valerie Jackson, 40, her husband, Dwayne Jackson, and the six children, including his 13-year-old son, in the back of the head as they were tied up inside their home.

LOAD COMMENTS ()

 

Click to Read More

Click to Hide