- Associated Press - Thursday, December 17, 2015

ADA, Okla. (AP) - A 13-year-old boy has been rescued after he got stuck inside a chimney in Ada.

The Ada News (http://bit.ly/1Pbs66j ) reports that firefighters responded to a residential call Tuesday evening. Ada Assistant Fire Chief David Painter said the boy tried to get into his home through the chimney because the house was locked.

Authorities say the chimney’s flue was closed, blocking him from getting inside.

Painter said a friend of the boy told the father what happened when he returned home.

After being rescued, the boy was checked by emergency medical services.

___

Information from: The Ada News, http://www.adaeveningnews.com

LOAD COMMENTS ()

 

Click to Read More

Click to Hide