- Associated Press - Thursday, December 17, 2015

OMAHA, Neb. (AP) - No one was injured when a kiln in an Omaha middle school art room sparked a fire overnight.

Omaha television station KETV reports (http://bit.ly/1T3vijw ) that the fire occurred Wednesday night at Beadle Middle School in southwest Omaha.

Authorities say the fire activated the school’s fire alarm and sprinkler system. Officials say the sprinklers put out the fire before firefighters arrived.

Investigators say the fire was confined to the art room and no students were in the school at the time.

___

Information from: KETV-TV, http://www.ketv.com

LOAD COMMENTS ()

 

Click to Read More

Click to Hide