- Associated Press - Thursday, June 9, 2016

PENDLETON, S.C. (AP) - The daughter of a couple who were among four victims in a killing in Anderson County last year wants authorities to release tens of thousands of dollars in belongings seized as evidence.

A married couple and their two mothers were found dead in their home in Pendleton in early November and the case has not been solved.

Local media outlets report that as part of the investigation, deputies seized more than 100 items including $60,000 in cash and two vehicles. Authorities say the items are evidence.

Attorney Christopher Pracht, who represents Amy Vilardi who is suing to recover the items, says they have no problem with deputies keeping evidence that may lead to the killers. But he says that items that aren’t evidence should be returned.

LOAD COMMENTS ()

 

Click to Read More

Click to Hide