- Associated Press - Saturday, March 26, 2016

OMAHA, Neb. (AP) - An autopsy has determined that the death of an Omaha attorney in a fire at his home in January was an accident.

The Omaha World-Herald reports (http://bit.ly/1RsqKBr ) that the death certificate of 61-year-old Martin Cahill shows he died of smoke inhalation.

Firefighters found Cahill in his apartment shortly after 6:15 p.m. on Jan. 28. Flames were coming from the living room coat closet in the main-level apartment.

Cahill was taken to the Nebraska Medical Center, where he died shortly after arriving.


Information from: Omaha World-Herald, http://www.omaha.com



Click to Read More

Click to Hide