- The Washington Times - Friday, May 27, 2016

Actress Amber Heard, who earlier this week filed for divorce from Johnny Depp, has now reportedly filed a domestic violence restraining order against the “Pirates of the Caribbean” star.

A Los Angeles Superior Court judge granted the temporary order Friday afternoon against Mr. Depp, who was ordered to stay 100 yards away from Ms. Heard and not to contact her until a June 17 hearing, USA Today reported.

“When she arrived at court on Friday, dressed in black, there was some faint evidence of bruising on the right side of her face,” USA Today reported.

In a filing with the court seeking the restraining order, Ms. Heard included a photo showing a bruise around her right eye.

TMZ.com reported that the actress claims the assault happened Saturday evening, when “Depp smashed his iPhone on her face.”

“Amber claims during the alleged attack, Johnny shattered various objects in the apartment. She says she was on the phone with a friend during the fight, and when Johnny grabbed her phone she screamed to her friend, ‘Call the cops!’ The friend called 911 and cops came to the residence,” TMZ reported.

In addition to photographic evidence, “Amber says she has video of one of the beatings,” the Hollywood gossip website added.

People magazine quoted a source who said the incident “was not an isolated event.”

“This was only the latest incident,” the source said.

Ms. Heard also claims Mr. Depp “offered her money to stay quiet, but instead she filed for divorce first thing Monday morning,” TMZ reported.

LOAD COMMENTS ()

 

Click to Read More

Click to Hide