- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
WASHINGTON TIMES OPINION STAFF
Richard Diamond, Managing Editor, previously served as senior vice president at the Export-Import Bank of the United States, spokesman to Federal Communications Commission Chairman Michael K. Powell and spokesman to House Majority Leader Richard K. Armey and for the House Select Committee on Homeland Security.
Emily Miller, Senior Editor of the Opinion pages at The Washington Times, writes columns about national political issues. She is the author of the book “Emily Gets Her Gun... But Obama Wants to Take Yours” (Regnery, Sept. 3, 2013.) She was awarded the 2012 Clark Mollenhoff Award for Investigative Reporting from the Institute on Political Journalism. Miller makes regular national radio and TV appearances, including CNN, Fox News, CNBC and CBS.
Frank Perley, Senior Editor for Opinion, began his journalism career when he joined The Washington Times at its inception in 1982 and has worked as a reporter, corporate executive and editor.
Nita Ghei, Contributing Writer for Economics and Business, is editorial director of the Cato Institute. A former editor/reporter for the Economic Times, she has a law degree and a PhD in economics.
Abigail Wagner, Assistant to the Editorial Page Editor, previously worked with Young America's Foundation and The Pennsylvania Center for the Book, a project of the Library of Congress.
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: 'Obama, Obama, where are you?'
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- White House defends Kerry failure to broker Middle East cease-fire
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Romney would win popular vote in rematch against Obama: CNN poll - Washington Times#.U9ZSgi7-CXU.twi
- Russia violating 1987 nuclear missile treaty
- RAHN: When money mischief goes global