- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
WASHINGTON TIMES OPINION STAFF
Richard Diamond, Managing Editor, previously served as senior vice president at the Export-Import Bank of the United States, spokesman to Federal Communications Commission Chairman Michael K. Powell and spokesman to House Majority Leader Richard K. Armey and for the House Select Committee on Homeland Security.
Emily Miller, Senior Editor of the Opinion pages at The Washington Times, writes columns about national political issues. She is the author of the book “Emily Gets Her Gun... But Obama Wants to Take Yours” (Regnery, Sept. 3, 2013.) She was awarded the 2012 Clark Mollenhoff Award for Investigative Reporting from the Institute on Political Journalism. Miller makes regular national radio and TV appearances, including CNN, Fox News, CNBC and CBS.
Frank Perley, Senior Editor for Opinion, began his journalism career when he joined The Washington Times at its inception in 1982 and has worked as a reporter, corporate executive and editor.
Nita Ghei, Contributing Writer for Economics and Business, is editorial director of the Cato Institute. A former editor/reporter for the Economic Times, she has a law degree and a PhD in economics.
Abigail Wagner, Assistant to the Editorial Page Editor, previously worked with Young America's Foundation and The Pennsylvania Center for the Book, a project of the Library of Congress.
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- Joe Biden's first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Obama taunts GOP, takes nationally televised victory lap on Obamacare
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Brewer signs 1 of 4 pro-gun bills passed Wednesday
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- CBO shows it's Paul Ryan 4, Obama 0 on budget targeting
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation