- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
WASHINGTON TIMES OPINION STAFF
Richard Diamond, Managing Editor, previously served as senior vice president at the Export-Import Bank of the United States, spokesman to Federal Communications Commission Chairman Michael K. Powell and spokesman to House Majority Leader Richard K. Armey and for the House Select Committee on Homeland Security.
Emily Miller, Senior Editor of the Opinion pages at The Washington Times, writes columns about national political issues. She is the author of the book “Emily Gets Her Gun... But Obama Wants to Take Yours” (Regnery, Sept. 3, 2013.) She was awarded the 2012 Clark Mollenhoff Award for Investigative Reporting from the Institute on Political Journalism. Miller makes regular national radio and TV appearances, including CNN, Fox News, CNBC and CBS.
Frank Perley, Senior Editor for Opinion, began his journalism career when he joined The Washington Times at its inception in 1982 and has worked as a reporter, corporate executive and editor.
Nita Ghei, Contributing Writer for Economics and Business, is editorial director of the Cato Institute. A former editor/reporter for the Economic Times, she has a law degree and a PhD in economics.
Abigail Wagner, Assistant to the Editorial Page Editor, previously worked with Young America's Foundation and The Pennsylvania Center for the Book, a project of the Library of Congress.
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- Obama administration issues permits for wind farms to kill more eagles
- Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement
- Kill team: Obama war chiefs widen drone death zones
- Rush Limbaugh: Obama trying to make Mandela death about himself
- Obama: Hole U.S. 'digging out of' requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Activists urge Obama to go rogue, sidestep Congress
- NAPOLITANO: Pope Francis should be saving souls, not pocketbooks
- Colorado judge: Bakery owner discriminated against gay couple
- PRUDEN: British press horrified as London's new mayor dares to proclaim the truth