- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
Start your day with the in-depth news and information you want. The Washington Times has built its reputation on hard-hitting investigative journalism and breaking news that influences decision makers and opinion leaders around the world. Introductory rate for new subscribers is $30 for 12 weeks or $60 for 24 weeks. New subscribers can click here.
The paper-free way to enjoy The Washington Times. If you live outside our delivery area or travel frequently for business, the e-edition is for you. You'll receive the e-edition at 4 am five-days-a-week for only $40 a year. Click here to sign up for the e-edition.
*not compatible with iPad.
|Every week, you’ll receive the best The Washington Times has to offer. Vigorous, insightful journalism that sets the agenda on top issues plus the tough take-no-prisoners commentary you want.|
Welcome to the Washington Times customer service page. Please choose from one of the following options:
Current Subscribers: You are encouraged to consult our FAQ or click here for support if you have any questions about your current subscription.
Call Center Hours
|Monday – Friday||6:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. EST|
|Saturday & Sunday||Closed|
Contact Us by Phone
Contact Us By Email: email@example.com
Click here if you are a current subscriber wishing to make changes to your current account, renew your eedition subscription or make other changes to your account.
Click here if you want to place a new subscription to The Washington Times National Weekly edition.
Click here if you want to place a new order for the e-edition of The Washington Times.
Click here if you want to access the Frequently Asked Questions page for customers.
Click here if you want to access phone or email contacts for the circulation department.
- Obama's Afghanistan experts stumped on U.S. death toll, war costs during hearing
- NAPOLITANO: A conspiracy so vast
- House pushes through two-year Ryan-Murray budget deal
- Comma on!: Twitter erupts over Obama-Castro 'marriage'
- Biden guarantees victory on immigration reform
- Obama takes 'selfie' at Mandela's funeral service
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- CARSON: Why did the founders give us the Second Amendment?
- VEGAS RULES: Harry Reid pushed feds to change ruling for casino's big-money foreigners
- All-out war breaks out in GOP over budget pact