- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Carleton Bryant is the assistant managing editor for strategic planning and development/special projects for The Washington Times. He previously served as The Times' Metropolitan desk editor, Features desk editor and an assistant National desk editor, as well as a National and Metropolitan reporter. He currently writes a humor blog and weekly humor column — both titled "Out of Context" — and helps produce The Times' nationally syndicated radio show, "America's Morning News." He is a Navy veteran and a Catholic school survivor. He lives in Maryland with his wife and their two children. He can be found at LinkedIn.com, Facebook and Twitter (user name: nittwit7000).
Articles by Carleton Bryant
Taiwan’s former vice president said Friday that her country’s defenses against China have grown weaker under President Ma Ying-jeou, agreeing with a former U.S. diplomat’s recent critical assessment of Taiwan’s military and security. Published April 12, 2013
- World Briefs
Published May 14, 2010
- Briefly — Asia
Published May 14, 2010
- OUT OF CONTEXT: I crashed the White House State Dinner, and all I got was a T-shirt and a lousy pict
Published December 6, 2009
- OUT OF CONTEXT: You have reached the end of the magazine. Please exit in an orderly manner
Published November 29, 2009
- OUT OF CONTEXT: To sleep, perchance to breathe; ay, there's the snore
Published November 22, 2009
- OUT OF CONTEXT: The end of the world is near? I didn't get the memo.
Published November 15, 2009
- OUT OF CONTEXT: If you find a bag of cash, give it to me. I'm calling dibs.
Published October 25, 2009
- OUT OF CONTEXT: Does this column make me look fat? Yeah, I thought so.
Published October 18, 2009
- OUT OF CONTEXT: One man's therapy is another man's humor column
Published October 11, 2009