- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Christopher Harper is a professor of journalism at Temple University. He worked for The Associated Press, Newsweek, ABC News and "20/20" for more than 20 years. He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles by Christopher Harper
Cable network A&E may not like what "Duck Dynasty" patriarch Phil Robertson said about gays, but the network still plans to make money from his reality show. Published December 25, 2013
- HARPER: Picking a fight between Rush Limbaugh and the Pope: What a joke!
Published December 18, 2013
- HARPER: Millennials push back at media stereotypes
Published December 11, 2013
- HARPER: 'Knockout game' not a myth to liberal Sharpton
Published December 4, 2013
- HARPER: Horror of Jonestown tainted Thanksgiving 35 years ago
Published November 27, 2013
- HARPER: Baby boomers remember Kennedy and inflate his legacy
Published November 20, 2013
- HARPER: What happens when politics infects the sports pages?
Published November 13, 2013
- HARPER: Has the press turned on Obama?
Published November 6, 2013
- HARPER: Obamacare's sticker shock
Published October 30, 2013
- HARPER: New York Times doesn't care what you say
Published October 23, 2013