- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
- Israel flattens home of top Hamas leader, takes out power plant
- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
Daniel Wattenberg is editor of niche publications for The Washington Times and managing editor of American CurrentSee. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles by Daniel Wattenberg
The celebrity re-litigation of the George Zimmerman trial proceeds apace, with Bruce Springsteen the latest to protest his acquittal Saturday by a Florida jury. Published July 17, 2013
- News coverage favors gay marriage fans over opponents by 5-to-1: Pew study
Published June 17, 2013
- Stung by Newtown parents, Michael Moore denies urging release of crime scene photos, blames Fox News
Published June 4, 2013
- Convicted Fox News mole: Ex-colleagues copped to serving 'red meat' to right, stirring up 'crazies'
Published June 3, 2013
- Burn, Barbie, burn!
Published May 16, 2013
- Chris Matthews ♥ Ronald Reagan!?
Published May 15, 2013
- Networks hope to repeat success of 'The Bible' with lavish new miniseries, including '24' reboot
Published May 13, 2013
- Whole lotta nothin': Bill Clinton failed to broker Led Zeppelin reunion
Published May 6, 2013
- Robert Downey Jr.: 'Iron Man 3' co-star Paltrow makes him 'feel there’s more to explore in universe'
Published April 30, 2013
- Gloria Steinem compares U.S. 'reproductive freedom' limits to Saudi Arabian subjugation of women
Published April 22, 2013