- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Daniel Wattenberg is editor of niche publications for The Washington Times and managing editor of American CurrentSee. He can be reached at email@example.com.
Articles by Daniel Wattenberg
The celebrity re-litigation of the George Zimmerman trial proceeds apace, with Bruce Springsteen the latest to protest his acquittal Saturday by a Florida jury. Published July 17, 2013
- News coverage favors gay marriage fans over opponents by 5-to-1: Pew study
Published June 17, 2013
- Stung by Newtown parents, Michael Moore denies urging release of crime scene photos, blames Fox News
Published June 4, 2013
- Convicted Fox News mole: Ex-colleagues copped to serving 'red meat' to right, stirring up 'crazies'
Published June 3, 2013
- Burn, Barbie, burn!
Published May 16, 2013
- Chris Matthews ♥ Ronald Reagan!?
Published May 15, 2013
- Networks hope to repeat success of 'The Bible' with lavish new miniseries, including '24' reboot
Published May 13, 2013
- Whole lotta nothin': Bill Clinton failed to broker Led Zeppelin reunion
Published May 6, 2013
- Robert Downey Jr.: 'Iron Man 3' co-star Paltrow makes him 'feel there’s more to explore in universe'
Published April 30, 2013
- Gloria Steinem compares U.S. 'reproductive freedom' limits to Saudi Arabian subjugation of women
Published April 22, 2013