- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
David Eldridge joined The Washington Times in 1999 and over the next seven years helped lead the paper's coverage of regional politics and government, Sept. 11, and the sniper attacks of 2002. In 2006, he was named managing editor of the paper's website. He came to The Times from the Telegraph in North Platte, Neb., where he served as executive editor.
Articles by David Eldridge
Statistics guru Nate Silver, who has earned a reputation in recent years for uncannily accurate election forecasts, sees the Republicans poised to win big this fall: He gives the GOP a 60 percent chance of retaking the Senate. Published March 23, 2014
- Country Times: As all-timers go, Cash remains The Man (In Black)
Published March 17, 2014
- COUNTRY TIMES: Is Taylor's relationship with Nashville coming to a Swift end?
Published March 10, 2014
- COUNTRY TIMES: Nashville's collaboration with Doobie Brothers a natural partnership
Published March 3, 2014
- COUNTRY TIMES: Dierks Bentley is here to save country music
Published February 24, 2014
- Ayotte: On Russia and the Ukraine, Obama needs to 'up his game'
Published February 23, 2014
- COUNTRY TIMES: Garth Brooks — Country's Comeback Kid?
Published February 17, 2014
- Country Times: Nashville classics for Valentine's Day
Published February 10, 2014
- Country Times: Tribute to pay homage to Beatles' Nashville roots
Published February 3, 2014
- Country Times: Leno putting Nashville spin on final shows
Published January 27, 2014