- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
David Sherfinski covers politics for The Washington Times. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles by David Sherfinski
The Supreme Court on Friday will consider whether to wade into the escalating legal brawl over whether people have a constitutional right to carry a firearm outside of the home, as gun rights advocates push the high court to settle how far the Second Amendment goes in protecting the right to bear arms. Published April 17, 2014
- Michael Bloomberg charts $50M challenge to NRA: 'Got to make them afraid'
Published April 16, 2014
- McAuliffe's PAC off to fast start, with $254,000 raised in two weeks
Published April 15, 2014
- Virginia Republican Bob Marshall stands by remarks that raise eyebrows
Published April 10, 2014
- Obama urged to enforce ban on importing military-style firearms
Published April 9, 2014
- Va. Senate approves Medicaid expansion, but budget stands no chance in House
Published April 8, 2014
- GOP's Comstock cast '08 Democrat ballot as part of 'Operation Chaos'
Published April 7, 2014
- Conflict trumps compromise in Virginia's Medicaid expansion debate
Published April 6, 2014
- Reps. to Boehner, Pelosi: Take gun riders out of appropriations process
Published April 4, 2014
- Five former Virginia AGs want case against ex-governor Bob McDonnell dismissed
Published April 3, 2014