- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partiers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
- Budget deal to get quick vote in the House
- Comma on!: Twitter erupts over Obama-Castro ‘marriage’
Frank J. Gaffney Jr. is president of the Center for Security Policy (SecureFreedom.org), a columnist for The Washington Times and host of Secure Freedom Radio, heard in Washington weeknights at 9 p.m. on 1260 AM.
Articles by Frank J. Gaffney Jr.
President Obama appears to be poised to embroil the United States in a new war in Syria in response to the recent, murderous use of chemical weapons there. Ill-advised as this step is, it is but a harbinger of what is to come as reckless U.S. national security policies and postures meet the hard reality of determined adversaries emboldened by our perceived weakness. Published August 27, 2013
- GAFFNEY: No rescue for the firebugs of the Muslim Brotherhood
Published August 20, 2013
- GAFFNEY: Farewell to 'the Judge'
Published August 13, 2013
- GAFFNEY: Willful blindness, mortal peril
Published August 6, 2013
- GAFFNEY: Preparing to meet the electromagnetic threat
Published July 30, 2013
- GAFFNEY: John Kerry's folly at Israel's peril
Published July 23, 2013
- GAFFNEY: If the Senate goes 'nuclear'
Published July 16, 2013
- GAFFNEY: Banking on America
Published July 9, 2013
- GAFFNEY: A Gettysburg for Republicans
Published July 2, 2013
- GAFFNEY: The Senate's serial contempt
Published June 26, 2013