- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Frank J. Gaffney Jr. is president of the Center for Security Policy (SecureFreedom.org), a columnist for The Washington Times and host of Secure Freedom Radio, heard in Washington weeknights at 9 p.m. on 1260 AM.
Articles by Frank J. Gaffney Jr.
President Obama appears to be poised to embroil the United States in a new war in Syria in response to the recent, murderous use of chemical weapons there. Ill-advised as this step is, it is but a harbinger of what is to come as reckless U.S. national security policies and postures meet the hard reality of determined adversaries emboldened by our perceived weakness. Published August 27, 2013
- GAFFNEY: No rescue for the firebugs of the Muslim Brotherhood
Published August 20, 2013
- GAFFNEY: Farewell to 'the Judge'
Published August 13, 2013
- GAFFNEY: Willful blindness, mortal peril
Published August 6, 2013
- GAFFNEY: Preparing to meet the electromagnetic threat
Published July 30, 2013
- GAFFNEY: John Kerry's folly at Israel's peril
Published July 23, 2013
- GAFFNEY: If the Senate goes 'nuclear'
Published July 16, 2013
- GAFFNEY: Banking on America
Published July 9, 2013
- GAFFNEY: A Gettysburg for Republicans
Published July 2, 2013
- GAFFNEY: The Senate's serial contempt
Published June 26, 2013