- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Ex-D.C. teacher gets 25 years in child porn case
Frank J. Gaffney Jr. is president of the Center for Security Policy (SecureFreedom.org), a columnist for The Washington Times and host of Secure Freedom Radio, heard in Washington weeknights at 9 p.m. on 1260 AM.
Articles by Frank J. Gaffney Jr.
President Obama appears to be poised to embroil the United States in a new war in Syria in response to the recent, murderous use of chemical weapons there. Ill-advised as this step is, it is but a harbinger of what is to come as reckless U.S. national security policies and postures meet the hard reality of determined adversaries emboldened by our perceived weakness. Published August 27, 2013
- GAFFNEY: No rescue for the firebugs of the Muslim Brotherhood
Published August 20, 2013
- GAFFNEY: Farewell to 'the Judge'
Published August 13, 2013
- GAFFNEY: Willful blindness, mortal peril
Published August 6, 2013
- GAFFNEY: Preparing to meet the electromagnetic threat
Published July 30, 2013
- GAFFNEY: John Kerry's folly at Israel's peril
Published July 23, 2013
- GAFFNEY: If the Senate goes 'nuclear'
Published July 16, 2013
- GAFFNEY: Banking on America
Published July 9, 2013
- GAFFNEY: A Gettysburg for Republicans
Published July 2, 2013
- GAFFNEY: The Senate's serial contempt
Published June 26, 2013