- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Frank J. Gaffney Jr. is president of the Center for Security Policy (SecureFreedom.org), a columnist for The Washington Times and host of Secure Freedom Radio, heard in Washington weeknights at 9 p.m. on 1260 AM.
Articles by Frank J. Gaffney Jr.
President Obama appears to be poised to embroil the United States in a new war in Syria in response to the recent, murderous use of chemical weapons there. Ill-advised as this step is, it is but a harbinger of what is to come as reckless U.S. national security policies and postures meet the hard reality of determined adversaries emboldened by our perceived weakness. Published August 27, 2013
- GAFFNEY: No rescue for the firebugs of the Muslim Brotherhood
Published August 20, 2013
- GAFFNEY: Farewell to 'the Judge'
Published August 13, 2013
- GAFFNEY: Willful blindness, mortal peril
Published August 6, 2013
- GAFFNEY: Preparing to meet the electromagnetic threat
Published July 30, 2013
- GAFFNEY: John Kerry's folly at Israel's peril
Published July 23, 2013
- GAFFNEY: If the Senate goes 'nuclear'
Published July 16, 2013
- GAFFNEY: Banking on America
Published July 9, 2013
- GAFFNEY: A Gettysburg for Republicans
Published July 2, 2013
- GAFFNEY: The Senate's serial contempt
Published June 26, 2013