- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
- U.S. Navy admiral ‘receptive’ to giving Chinese counterpart a tour of carrier
- Islamic State orders female genital mutilation for Mosul girls, U.N. says
- U.N. school in Gaza caught in cross-fire; 15 killed
- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
Frank J. Gaffney Jr. is president of the Center for Security Policy (SecureFreedom.org), a columnist for The Washington Times and host of Secure Freedom Radio, heard in Washington weeknights at 9 p.m. on 1260 AM.
Articles by Frank J. Gaffney Jr.
President Obama appears to be poised to embroil the United States in a new war in Syria in response to the recent, murderous use of chemical weapons there. Ill-advised as this step is, it is but a harbinger of what is to come as reckless U.S. national security policies and postures meet the hard reality of determined adversaries emboldened by our perceived weakness. Published August 27, 2013
- GAFFNEY: No rescue for the firebugs of the Muslim Brotherhood
Published August 20, 2013
- GAFFNEY: Farewell to 'the Judge'
Published August 13, 2013
- GAFFNEY: Willful blindness, mortal peril
Published August 6, 2013
- GAFFNEY: Preparing to meet the electromagnetic threat
Published July 30, 2013
- GAFFNEY: John Kerry's folly at Israel's peril
Published July 23, 2013
- GAFFNEY: If the Senate goes 'nuclear'
Published July 16, 2013
- GAFFNEY: Banking on America
Published July 9, 2013
- GAFFNEY: A Gettysburg for Republicans
Published July 2, 2013
- GAFFNEY: The Senate's serial contempt
Published June 26, 2013