- Defendant in Lee Rigby machete murder trial: ‘I love al Qaeda’
- Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, ‘cherry-picked’ intelligence: report
- MSNBC host: Obamacare a ‘wealthy white men’ racist word
- Democrat thwarts Nevada activist’s try to name peak after Reagan
- Congress ready to extend ban on plastic firearms
- Rogue reindeer runs from Santa, eludes police for hours
- Iran touts new laser that bolsters missile accuracy
- Satanists petition for statue at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Deadly N.Y. train derailment leads to Senate call for cameras at tracks
- WWII vet, 90, en route to Pearl Harbor event booted from flight
Frank J. Gaffney Jr. is president of the Center for Security Policy (SecureFreedom.org), a columnist for The Washington Times and host of Secure Freedom Radio, heard in Washington weeknights at 9 p.m. on 1260 AM.
Articles by Frank J. Gaffney Jr.
In October 2001, Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon issued a prophetic warning: "Do not repeat the dreadful mistake of 1938, when enlightened European democracies decided to sacrifice Czechoslovakia for a 'convenient temporary solution.' Published September 4, 2012
- GAFFNEY: Making the U.S. military submit to Shariah
Published August 27, 2012
- GAFFNEY: Hatred's strange bedfellows
Published August 20, 2012
- GAFFNEY: Security clearance compromise for Islam
Published August 13, 2012
- GAFFNEY: Republicans' one-legged stool?
Published August 6, 2012
- GAFFNEY: Anderson Cooper crosses the line
Published July 30, 2012
- GAFFNEY: America’s ‘Iron Lady’
Published July 23, 2012
- GAFFNEY: The company they keep
Published July 16, 2012
- GAFFNEY: 'Fundamentally transforming' the military
Published July 9, 2012
- GAFFNEY: Who lost Egypt?
Published July 2, 2012