- San Antonio mayor to Obama: Give amnesty to illegals with legal families
- NYPD disbands unit that spied on Muslims to go after ‘real bad guys’
- Donald Rumsfeld has ‘no idea’ if he paid taxes correctly
- Bradley Manning named honorary grand marshal of San Francisco Pride parade
- Look out PayPal: Facebook working toward mobile payments system
- U.S. rebukes Iran’s U.N. envoy pick over 1979 embassy attack
- Stoned mom avoids jail after driving 12 miles with baby on roof
- More than 100 ‘inappropriate’ encounters between NYC school staffers, students since 2009: report
- Joe Biden to Boston bombing survivors: ‘America will never, ever stand down’
- FBI failed to throughly vet Boston bombing suspect after Russian lead, report finds
Frank J. Gaffney Jr. is president of the Center for Security Policy (SecureFreedom.org), a columnist for The Washington Times and host of Secure Freedom Radio, heard in Washington weeknights at 9 p.m. on 1260 AM.
Articles by Frank J. Gaffney Jr.
In October 2001, Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon issued a prophetic warning: "Do not repeat the dreadful mistake of 1938, when enlightened European democracies decided to sacrifice Czechoslovakia for a 'convenient temporary solution.' Published September 4, 2012
- GAFFNEY: Making the U.S. military submit to Shariah
Published August 27, 2012
- GAFFNEY: Hatred's strange bedfellows
Published August 20, 2012
- GAFFNEY: Security clearance compromise for Islam
Published August 13, 2012
- GAFFNEY: Republicans' one-legged stool?
Published August 6, 2012
- GAFFNEY: Anderson Cooper crosses the line
Published July 30, 2012
- GAFFNEY: America’s ‘Iron Lady’
Published July 23, 2012
- GAFFNEY: The company they keep
Published July 16, 2012
- GAFFNEY: 'Fundamentally transforming' the military
Published July 9, 2012
- GAFFNEY: Who lost Egypt?
Published July 2, 2012