- Obama to give Africa $38M, but tells young leaders: Stop ‘making excuses’ for economy
- Diapered toddler crashes Jeep, runs home to watch cartoons
- Obama’s post re-election stats irk: 81 golf rounds, 75 fundraisers
- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
Frank J. Gaffney Jr. is president of the Center for Security Policy (SecureFreedom.org), a columnist for The Washington Times and host of Secure Freedom Radio, heard in Washington weeknights at 9 p.m. on 1260 AM.
Articles by Frank J. Gaffney Jr.
In October 2001, Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon issued a prophetic warning: "Do not repeat the dreadful mistake of 1938, when enlightened European democracies decided to sacrifice Czechoslovakia for a 'convenient temporary solution.' Published September 4, 2012
- GAFFNEY: Making the U.S. military submit to Shariah
Published August 27, 2012
- GAFFNEY: Hatred's strange bedfellows
Published August 20, 2012
- GAFFNEY: Security clearance compromise for Islam
Published August 13, 2012
- GAFFNEY: Republicans' one-legged stool?
Published August 6, 2012
- GAFFNEY: Anderson Cooper crosses the line
Published July 30, 2012
- GAFFNEY: America’s ‘Iron Lady’
Published July 23, 2012
- GAFFNEY: The company they keep
Published July 16, 2012
- GAFFNEY: 'Fundamentally transforming' the military
Published July 9, 2012
- GAFFNEY: Who lost Egypt?
Published July 2, 2012