- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
Frank J. Gaffney Jr. is president of the Center for Security Policy (SecureFreedom.org), a columnist for The Washington Times and host of Secure Freedom Radio, heard in Washington weeknights at 9 p.m. on 1260 AM.
Articles by Frank J. Gaffney Jr.
In October 2001, Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon issued a prophetic warning: "Do not repeat the dreadful mistake of 1938, when enlightened European democracies decided to sacrifice Czechoslovakia for a 'convenient temporary solution.' Published September 4, 2012
- GAFFNEY: Making the U.S. military submit to Shariah
Published August 27, 2012
- GAFFNEY: Hatred's strange bedfellows
Published August 20, 2012
- GAFFNEY: Security clearance compromise for Islam
Published August 13, 2012
- GAFFNEY: Republicans' one-legged stool?
Published August 6, 2012
- GAFFNEY: Anderson Cooper crosses the line
Published July 30, 2012
- GAFFNEY: America’s ‘Iron Lady’
Published July 23, 2012
- GAFFNEY: The company they keep
Published July 16, 2012
- GAFFNEY: 'Fundamentally transforming' the military
Published July 9, 2012
- GAFFNEY: Who lost Egypt?
Published July 2, 2012