- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Frank J. Gaffney Jr. is president of the Center for Security Policy (SecureFreedom.org), a columnist for The Washington Times and host of Secure Freedom Radio, heard in Washington weeknights at 9 p.m. on 1260 AM.
Articles by Frank J. Gaffney Jr.
In October 2001, Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon issued a prophetic warning: "Do not repeat the dreadful mistake of 1938, when enlightened European democracies decided to sacrifice Czechoslovakia for a 'convenient temporary solution.' Published September 4, 2012
- GAFFNEY: Making the U.S. military submit to Shariah
Published August 27, 2012
- GAFFNEY: Hatred's strange bedfellows
Published August 20, 2012
- GAFFNEY: Security clearance compromise for Islam
Published August 13, 2012
- GAFFNEY: Republicans' one-legged stool?
Published August 6, 2012
- GAFFNEY: Anderson Cooper crosses the line
Published July 30, 2012
- GAFFNEY: America’s ‘Iron Lady’
Published July 23, 2012
- GAFFNEY: The company they keep
Published July 16, 2012
- GAFFNEY: 'Fundamentally transforming' the military
Published July 9, 2012
- GAFFNEY: Who lost Egypt?
Published July 2, 2012