- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Frank J. Gaffney Jr. is president of the Center for Security Policy (SecureFreedom.org), a columnist for The Washington Times and host of Secure Freedom Radio, heard in Washington weeknights at 9 p.m. on 1260 AM.
Articles by Frank J. Gaffney Jr.
A troubling pattern of putting U.S. and allied security interests second to the Obama administration's political priorities is now well established. If allowed to continue, it not only will make the world more dangerous, it is going to get people killed - probably in large numbers and some of them may be Americans. Published April 9, 2012
- GAFFNEY: Truth about Islam or lies?
Published April 2, 2012
- GAFFNEY: Leading no followers to 'Global Zero'
Published March 26, 2012
- GAFFNEY: Fund but verify Export-Import Bank
Published March 19, 2012
- GAFFNEY: White House doormat
Published March 12, 2012
- GAFFNEY: Our Sam Adams
Published March 5, 2012
- GAFFNEY: Shariah's threat to civil rights
Published February 27, 2012
- GAFFNEY: Blind ideology
Published February 21, 2012
- GAFFNEY: Shariah's police?
Published February 13, 2012
- GAFFNEY: On Obama's watch
Published February 6, 2012