- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
- U.S. vet held in North Korea says statement was coerced
- NTSB hearing on San Francisco airliner crash postponed
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford insists he has dried out, vows sobriety test
Frank J. Gaffney Jr. is president of the Center for Security Policy (SecureFreedom.org), a columnist for The Washington Times and host of Secure Freedom Radio, heard in Washington weeknights at 9 p.m. on 1260 AM.
Articles by Frank J. Gaffney Jr.
A troubling pattern of putting U.S. and allied security interests second to the Obama administration's political priorities is now well established. If allowed to continue, it not only will make the world more dangerous, it is going to get people killed - probably in large numbers and some of them may be Americans. Published April 9, 2012
- GAFFNEY: Truth about Islam or lies?
Published April 2, 2012
- GAFFNEY: Leading no followers to 'Global Zero'
Published March 26, 2012
- GAFFNEY: Fund but verify Export-Import Bank
Published March 19, 2012
- GAFFNEY: White House doormat
Published March 12, 2012
- GAFFNEY: Our Sam Adams
Published March 5, 2012
- GAFFNEY: Shariah's threat to civil rights
Published February 27, 2012
- GAFFNEY: Blind ideology
Published February 21, 2012
- GAFFNEY: Shariah's police?
Published February 13, 2012
- GAFFNEY: On Obama's watch
Published February 6, 2012