- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Ex-D.C. teacher gets 25 years in child porn case
Guy Taylor is the National Security Team Leader at The Washington Times, overseeing the paper's State Department, Pentagon and intelligence community coverage. He's also a frequent guest on The McLaughlin Group and C-SPAN.
His series on political, economic and security developments in Mexico won a 2012 Virginia Press Association award.
Prior to rejoining The Times in 2011, his work was supported by the Pulitzer Center on Crisis Reporting and the Fund For Investigative Journalism, and appeared in a variety publications, from the St. Louis Post-Dispatch to Salon, Reason, Prospect Magazine of London, the Daily Star of Beirut, the Jerusalem Post and the St. Petersburg Times. He's also served as an editor at World Politics Review, written for America's Quarterly and produced news videos and feature stories for Agence France-Presse.
Mr. Taylor is a graduate of Clark University. After a stint at States News Service, he spent five years at The Times from 2001 through 2006, first on the metro desk and later reporting from Iraq, Southeast Asia, Eastern Europe and Guantanamo Bay, in addition to pursuing special assignments throughout the U.S. He was part of a team of Times reporters who won a Society of Professional Journalists award for their coverage of the September 11 terrorist attacks.
He can be reached at email@example.com.
Articles by Guy Taylor
CIA Director John O. Brennan said Tuesday that the Russian military "absolutely" has the capability to invade eastern Ukraine and that only Russian President Vladimir Putin knows whether such an invasion will occur. Published March 11, 2014
- Al Qaeda to launch English-language Web magazine 'Resurgence'
Published March 10, 2014
- Namibia official defends safari auctions of rhinos,saying funds aid conservation
Published March 9, 2014
- U.S. urges direct talks between Russia, new Ukraine government
Published March 6, 2014
- Israelis had U.S. help in intercepting Iranian missile shipment to Palestine
Published March 5, 2014
- Special congressional panel to investigate FBI contact with bin Laden
Published February 26, 2014
- Ambassador denies reports Iraq has weapons deal with Iran
Published February 25, 2014
- EXCLUSIVE: FBI had human source in contact with bin Laden as far back as 1993
Published February 25, 2014
- Chuck Hagel: U.S. can afford diminished military
Published February 24, 2014
- U.S. warns Russia to keep its military out of Ukraine
Published February 23, 2014