- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Guy Taylor rejoined The Washington Times in 2011 as the State Department correspondent.
As a freelance journalist, Taylor's work was supported by the Pulitzer Center on Crisis Reporting and the Fund For Investigative Journalism, and his stories appeared in a variety publications, from the St. Louis Post-Dispatch to Salon, Reason, Prospect Magazine of London, the Daily Star of Beirut, the Jerusalem Post and the St. Petersburg Times. He's also served as an editor at World Politics Review, produced news videos and feature stories for Agence France-Presse, and is an award-winning short film producer and writer.
Taylor is a graduate of Clark University. After a stint at States News Service, he spent five years at The Times from 2001 through 2006, first on the metro desk and later reporting from Iraq, Southeast Asia, Eastern Europe and Guantanamo Bay, in addition to pursuing special assignments throughout the United States. He was part of a team of Times reporters who won a Society of Professional Journalists award for their coverage of the September 11 terrorist attacks.
He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles by Guy Taylor
The U.N. Security Council's five permanent members reached an agreement Thursday to push through a resolution calling for the swift elimination of Syria's chemical weapons stockpile, a key development in fast-paced day of diplomacy that also featured the highest-level U.S.-Iranian meeting in years. Published September 26, 2013
- White House pulls back on Assad ouster talk
Published September 25, 2013
- State Department security still lacking a year after Benghazi: OIG report
Published September 25, 2013
- Freeze! Global gun grab treaty 'dead in the water,' Inhofe says
Published September 24, 2013
- Terrorist attacks on soft targets feared in U.S.
Published September 23, 2013
- U.S. and Russia press Syria, but are slow to destroy their own chemical weapons
Published September 22, 2013
- Kerry tells U.N. to focus on ridding Syria of chemical weapons, not on sarin attack
Published September 19, 2013
- Obama was warned of earlier chemical attacks in Syria, stayed mum until deaths hit masses
Published September 16, 2013
- ANALYSIS: Deal with Russians legitimizes Assad; raises prospect of partitioning Syria
Published September 14, 2013
- Woman who wrote WSJ op-ed cited during Syria hearing fired for lying
Published September 11, 2013