- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Articles by Jeffrey T. Kuhner
The mainstream media have downplayed the profound significance that an Obama presidency will have in combination with a Democratic congressional supermajority - the transformation of our country into a socialist state. Published October 26, 2008
- KUHNER: Canada's conservative resurgence
Published October 19, 2008
- KUHNER: Will Russia-Ukraine be Europe's next war?
Published October 12, 2008
- KUHNER: Our moral crisis
Published October 5, 2008
- KUHNER: Biden the bumbler
Published September 28, 2008
- KUHNER: Quo Vadis, Catholic vote?
Published September 21, 2008
- KUHNER: President of the world?
Published September 14, 2008