- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
A graduate of Northwestern University with a degree in communications, Joseph Szadkowski has written about popular culture for The Washington Times for the past 17 years. He covers video games, comic books, new media and technology.
Articles by Joseph Szadkowski
Review of Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Republic Heroes from LucasArts for PlayStation 3. Published October 24, 2009
- Zadzooks: Comic book reviews, Marvel Zombies Return, Emily the Strange and more
Published October 22, 2009
- ROMper ROOM: Review of 'Scribblenauts'
Published October 18, 2009
- Video Game Bytes: PixelJunk Monsters Deluxe & Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
Published October 17, 2009
- Zadzooks: Batman and Superman: Public Enemies, X-Men: The Animated Adventures
Published October 15, 2009
- ROMper ROOM: Review of Disney Digital Books
Published October 11, 2009
- Video Game Bytes: Katamari Forever review
Published October 10, 2009
- Zadzooks: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 review
Published October 8, 2009
- ROMper ROOM: Review of the Nitro Web Notebook
Published October 4, 2009
- Video Game Bytes: Cloudy With a Chance of Meat Balls & Toy Story Mania!
Published October 3, 2009