- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
- Ronnie Biggs of ‘Great Train Robbery’ fame dies, 84
- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
- Rep. Steve Stockman: Give my campaign $10, and you’ll get an Obama barf bag
- Putin: Russia to buy $15 billion in Ukraine bonds
- Expert: Obamacare ‘death spiral’ fears exaggerated
- Alabama firefighters dig for survivors of apartment blast
- Big Sur wildfire destroys home of firefighting chief
- ‘ ’Twas the Night Before Christmas’ set for mock trial to argue authorship
Patrick Hruby is an award-winning journalist who holds degrees from Georgetown and Northwestern. He also contributes to ESPN.com and The Atlantic Online, and his work has been featured in The Best American Sports Writing. Follow him on Twitter (@patrick_hruby) and contact him at PatrickHruby.net.
Articles by Patrick Hruby
Remember the Segway? The high-tech scooter that was supposed to change the world, and mostly ended up changing the life of Paul Blart in "Mall Cop"? Turns out the much-mocked machine was simply miscast. Published June 28, 2012
- George Washington's annotated Constitution fetches almost $10 million
Published June 22, 2012
- George Washington's personally annotated Constitution could fetch millions
Published June 20, 2012
- Spartan Death Race: Masochistic marathon for a 'soft society'
Published June 13, 2012
- Illegal contact: Nanny state regulators to blow the whistle on football?
Published May 30, 2012
- Flower power: Donated roses honor freedom's heroes at Arlington Cemetery
Published May 27, 2012
- Dictathletes: When it comes to sports, dictators have that competitive edge
Published May 16, 2012
- Art behind the Iron Curtain
Published May 9, 2012
- Where do the Nationals fit among D.C.'s pro sports teams?
Published May 7, 2012
- Censored: Presidential gag writer reveals joke vetoed for Clinton comedy routine
Published April 26, 2012