- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Robert Knight is senior fellow for the American Civil Rights Union and a columnist for The Washington Times.
Articles by Robert Knight
As conflict rages in Gaza, and anti-Semitic riots erupt in European cities, something is happening deep within Jerusalem that could change the course of history. Published July 25, 2014
- KNIGHT: A modest proposal for housing illegal immigrants
Published July 18, 2014
- KNIGHT: The kindness of strangers has its limits
Published July 11, 2014
- KNIGHT: When moral sanity is 'deeply disturbing'
Published July 5, 2014
- KNIGHT: As Maine goes, so goes the nation
Published June 27, 2014
- KNIGHT: How liberals miss the mark
Published June 20, 2014
- KNIGHT: The big idea behind Cantor's fall
Published June 13, 2014
- KNIGHT: Resisting the siren song of voting-rights 'reform'
Published June 6, 2014
- KNIGHT: A snapshot of Islamic 'justice'
Published May 30, 2014
- KNIGHT: Hubris on marriage laws not limited to unelected judges
Published May 23, 2014