- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
Robert Knight is senior fellow for the American Civil Rights Union and a columnist for The Washington Times.
Articles by Robert Knight
Attention, illegal-immigrant children, gang members and drug smugglers who are still pouring over the border into Texas. Published July 18, 2014
- KNIGHT: The kindness of strangers has its limits
Published July 11, 2014
- KNIGHT: When moral sanity is 'deeply disturbing'
Published July 5, 2014
- KNIGHT: As Maine goes, so goes the nation
Published June 27, 2014
- KNIGHT: How liberals miss the mark
Published June 20, 2014
- KNIGHT: The big idea behind Cantor's fall
Published June 13, 2014
- KNIGHT: Resisting the siren song of voting-rights 'reform'
Published June 6, 2014
- KNIGHT: A snapshot of Islamic 'justice'
Published May 30, 2014
- KNIGHT: Hubris on marriage laws not limited to unelected judges
Published May 23, 2014
- KNIGHT: When boys should be girls and girls should be boys
Published May 16, 2014