- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Articles by Seth McLaughlin
The top two senators on the Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee said Tuesday the federal government has control of only 32 miles of the 4,000-mile-border with Canada, providing terrorists with what could be an easier entry point than the southern border. Published February 1, 2011
- Lawmakers wary of touching entitlements
Published January 31, 2011
- Sen. Paul says tea party holds power on Hill
Published January 27, 2011
- GOP hearings put health law, oil spill under scrutiny
Published January 26, 2011
- Lawmaker wants to set terms on U.N.
Published January 25, 2011
- Tea party wary of spending cut vows
Published January 24, 2011
- House GOP works on health 'solutions'
Published January 20, 2011
- House pulls plug on health care law
Published January 19, 2011
- House GOP dares Senate to vote on a bill to repeal 'Obamacare'
Published January 18, 2011
- House panel eyes reforms in U.N.
Published January 17, 2011