- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Articles by Sgt. Shaft
My father is a 93-year-old World War II veteran. He entered Harmony Hall in Columbia, Md., an assisted-living facility, in September 2008. Published January 4, 2011
- SGT. SHAFT: Disabled vet seeks education information
Published December 28, 2010
- SGT. SHAFT: Merchant marine seeks help for cancer
Published December 21, 2010
- SGT. SHAFT: Too late for TERA?
Published December 14, 2010
- SGT. SHAFT: When are new spouses eligible for survivor benefits?
Published December 7, 2010
- SGT. SHAFT: Were Calvert sailors affected by Agent Orange?
Published November 30, 2010
- SGT. SHAFT: Sailor remembers induction during WWII
Published November 23, 2010
- SGT. SHAFT: Can divorced woman reapply for widow's benefits?
Published November 16, 2010
- SGT. SHAFT: How to find proof of 'boots on the ground'
Published November 9, 2010
- SGT. SHAFT: Free 'Patriot eGames' for vets, troops
Published November 2, 2010