- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
- Netanyahu’s spokesman: Safe to fly to Israel
- Oregon vandals smear cars with doughnuts, pastries, chocolate bars
Articles by Thom Loverro
This winter, CBS paid $250 million for the rights to broadcast eight Thursday night games. Upon announcing the deal, Sean McManus declared, "The NFL is the most powerful programming in television." Apparently, not as powerful as any broadcasters who, after announcing Redskins games throughout their career, may have suddenly decided they can't live with themselves anymore and will no longer use the name. Published July 22, 2014
- LOVERRO: Who are the men behind D.C. 2024 curtain?
Published July 20, 2014
- LOVERRO: Ian Desmond could follow Jeter model in D.C.
Published July 17, 2014
- LOVERRO: Red Klotz an unquestioned winner despite 14,000 losses
Published July 15, 2014
- LOVERRO: As King James returns home, all is forgiven
Published July 13, 2014
- LOVERRO: Suck-up Buck Showalter needs history lesson
Published July 10, 2014
- LOVERRO: Jordan Zimmermann validates wisdom of Nats' Strasburg shutdown plan
Published July 8, 2014
- LOVERRO: 'Ulterior motives' at Redskins Park — but who was to blame?
Published July 6, 2014
- LOVERRO: 'Luckiest man' Lou Gehrig gave us gift of perspective 75 years ago
Published July 3, 2014
- LOVERRO: Nationals Park's new reality series: 'The Lineup'
Published July 1, 2014