- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
2006 Duke University Lacrosse Team Scandal
Latest 2006 Duke University Lacrosse Team Scandal Items
Only on the politically correct animal farms that are elite East Coast colleges could one woman's lie lead a university president and 88 faculty members in 2006 to convict in the media three innocent white young men prior to trial - and even prior to the complete collection of evidence ("Where are Crystal Mangum's liberal supporters now?" Web, Water Cooler, Friday).
RALEIGH, N.C. — A tearful Mike Nifong said yesterday he will resign as district attorney after admitting he made improper statements about three Duke University lacrosse players who were last year charged with raping a stripper.